The characteristics of a healthy person! PART3
I understand its hard to do any of it unless its simple and practical and convenient. I have listed a few characteristics that you may pick from that could fit your own personal situation of buzy-ness and craziness that may surround you-
- Practice spiritual connection with prayer, meditation and/or deep connection to God or connect with a group that can encourage and support your spiritual growth. Whether you like to believe it or not, we all have challenges and this can certainly help with your health. Preferably daily or as often as possible.
- Practice deep breathing often (preferably daily),
- Practice meditation often (preferably daily),
- Practice some mobility often (preferably daily) – by mobility i mean walking around, climbing stairs, stretches, postures, therapeutic yoga stretches,
The above are extremely important as they are what your lungs, your mind and your heart. They are working 24/7 and therefore of utmost importance to your health and well being.
Also, several other characteristics that are important that one can incorporate come from -
-Practice eating clean often (preferably daily) – You know this already. Many articles and many reports and many researches have been done but gramma’s wisdom basically prevails. By clean, i mean eat whole grain and multi-grain as often as possible, incorporate sprouting of grain and adding them to your diet, incorporate greens and colors like beets, carrots, pomegranates, spinach, brocolli and more…consume less of white poisons like white flour, white sugar, salt, HFCS (high Fructose corn syrup) and any forms of synthesized sugars that put tremendous pressure of organs and endocrine hormonal balance and effectively your inner cellular health.
- Practice cutting back on bottled/canned drinks especially avoid Cokes and Pepsis and all other energy drinks. They are extremely dangerous for you. Especially for the long haul. A easy substitute i have found is Natural Mineral Water or club soda – you get the fizz but not the fuss!
- Practice cleaning your pipes. It can be hot herbal tea often, regular fiber intake, foods that detox and cleanse the pipes, etc…
- Be conscious of what you put in your body and on your body!
If you like to have characteristics of a healthy person, you may want to try some or all of the topics mentioned and actually make it part of your personality. You will be at the peak of health and well-being! This is indeed the best gift you can give another! Through which you can impact lives and make a difference in other people’s lives…
Cheers and Best Wishes…